Motivational Monday #264: A Helping Hand

 

Remember a time when someone helped you? No strings attached, just helped. It may have been a stranger, family member, friend or acquaintance. Whoever it may have been, and whatever it may have been for you remember. A outstretched helping hand is something that is not easily forgotten and can create a ripple effect that creates more good that we will ever know. 

Today, really this week I want to encourage us to be open to helping (that extra-mile mentality). I don't know how it will look for you or I, but I know this. When we help others, it does something inside. It brings to the top intention of service, kindness & compassion. I believe that we would all agree that those three traits above are ones we would love to be described as having. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Monday #247: Adapting is not a luxury if....

Motivational Monday #258: Give Up

Motivational Monday #266: Take The Hill