MM #119: Top 3

"To make today successful I MUST get these things done. Other activities are nice, but these three essential to my success so they will be done. To ensure that they are completed I won't let busy work get in the way so I will do these first while I'm fresh & focused."

This is something I adapted from an interview I heard with Warren Buffett and you'll always find a stack of sticky notes on my desk because of it. He talked about having 3 top priority goals for the day that needed to be accomplished; other things cold and would get done but these 3 were a must. This has helped me clear away clutter and 'noise' in my day. It's not perfect, but it's helped with progress. 

What are your top 3? Feel free to share them below if you'd like and then go after and complete them. 

You got it!

Image result for sticky note list 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Monday #247: Adapting is not a luxury if....

Motivational Monday #258: Give Up

Motivational Monday #261: Resilience Recipe