Motivational Monday #87: Diving in

Image result for business quotes

We have some newer products that are available to us which sis great, but now it's time to learn them. I was talking to one of you last week about how FA 3.0 was such a simple presentation because it had been around for so long that I knew it inside and out. However, FA ONE is new and with that I have the basics down for a simple 101 presentation, but don't have the details down yet to really dive in. I was then driven to remember that the only reason I knew 3.0 so well was because I would play with it for a bout 15 min each day for a couple of week in the evening. That gave me the time to tinker around, find new enhancements and ways to connect it to clients. 

I say all of this because 15 min isn't a lot of time isolated, but when compounded over a couple of weeks it makes a huge impact. If you need help with any of the tools Tom & I are just a call/email away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Monday #247: Adapting is not a luxury if....

Motivational Monday #258: Give Up

Motivational Monday #240: Joy in the Journey, not just the Destination