Motivational Monday #55: The extra mile


We have all heard the parable of going the extra mile & it's as true when written as it is today. One thing that always stuck out to me about the story is that it was a given to go the first mile. I use to always remind myself that in order to go the extra mile & MUST go the first mile (what's required) in order to go the extra mile (the extra effort/time). This was a big take away for me. 

Today many phone it in, cruising to the end of the day on cruise control instead of finishing strong; not us. We strive to finish strong not just for us, but for all of those that depend on us daily to win. Our families, spouses, children to our escrow, title, customer service & other business partners. I believe it's our drive to not just compete, but to create big opportunities for us to soar is what motivates us to not just go the firs mile, but to CRUSH the extra mile as well. 

It's my privlidge to go the extra mile with each of you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Monday #247: Adapting is not a luxury if....

Motivational Monday #258: Give Up

Motivational Monday #240: Joy in the Journey, not just the Destination