Motivational Monday #34: Talk of the town

Who has ordered something off Amazon.com in the last week? For many many folks then answer is "I have." When people ask me "Where did you get that?" Many time my response is "Amazon." I love referring out great products & the services that I receive that are great. Amazon is great because they remind me & give me permission to do so. That same premise can be applied in our industry as well. When we give great services &/or tools to our business partners do we give them permission to share it with others? Our best conversion rates are warm leads, so this week focus on leveraging our current partnerships into introductions that will lead to new ones. 

Make it a great one!

(Jeff Bezos is the Founder, Chairman & CEO of Amazon)
Image result for business quotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Monday #247: Adapting is not a luxury if....

Motivational Monday #258: Give Up

Motivational Monday #240: Joy in the Journey, not just the Destination