Motivational Monday #8: The best investment ever!


Ben Franklin said it very well: "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

Over the weekend I was thinking about how I have started many books, still yet to finish or downloaded podcasts that just sit on my phone to be listened to. I prepared to grow by using those resources but hadn't put them to use. That's not to say that growth isn't happening, but it could have been at a whole other level. I want to challenge all of us this week to find something that feeds our minds for growth. I have a few that I do listen to, subscribe to or read daily that I have found really put me in a better place. (driving back from Napa Sunday while Danielle slept was able to listen to 4 podcasts on my phone & they were all great...better than listening to the same songs on the radio again) :)

Make it a GREAT one team!!







                                 Subscribe to Darren Daily (Darren Hardy's motivation M-F)
Success Podcast
Millionaire Mindcast By: Matty A.
Bayside daily devo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Monday #247: Adapting is not a luxury if....

Motivational Monday #258: Give Up

Motivational Monday #240: Joy in the Journey, not just the Destination