Motivational Monday #159: What do you expect when you begin?

 Expectations...there are many thoughts on expectations. Are they good to have? Are they set to high? Set to low? 


What I want to talk about today is actual expectations, not just verbal ones. We may say that "We expect the meeting to go good." "That we will have a great day." But I want to go a bit deeper....do we really expect that, or are we just saying it because that's what we say? Is our core, or deep expectation that we will succeed? I really hope it is. For me I expect to achieve, but that is only because of the preparation put in and the people around me. 

My encouragement for us today is to grow our feeling of certainty of expectation for success, growth and achievement for ourselves and as we grow we will be encouraging others as well. 

First, we can grow this by making sure our foundations prep work and routines/habits set us up for success. We secondly do this by making sure we keep company around us that is encouraging, uplifting & encouraging. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Monday #247: Adapting is not a luxury if....

Motivational Monday #258: Give Up

Motivational Monday #266: Take The Hill