The Goal of Each Day: Busy or Productive
It's easy to fill our day with activity, but not all activity creates opportunity.
As title sales professionals, we have to constantly ask ourselves:
Am I busy... or am I productive?
"The disconnect between effort and results is often a time management problem disguised as a work ethic problem."
Busy Looks Like:
• Constantly reorganizing your prospect lists
• Spending hours perfecting marketing pieces instead of delivering them
• Checking emails all day long
• Researching agents without ever reaching out
• Attending meetings with no follow-up plan • Bulk emails as a primary contact action
Productive Looks Like:
✅ Making prospecting calls to agents and brokers
✅ Scheduling face-to-face meetings and office visits
✅ Identifying rising producers before your competitors do
✅ Following up with referral partners consistently
✅ Delivering value that helps agents grow their business
✅ Deepening relationships with your current top producers
The most successful sales executives aren't necessarily working more hours.
They're investing their hours in the activities that create relationships, opportunities, & long-term partnerships. (Intentional Contact & Connections)
Before you end your day, ask yourself:
Did I stay busy, or did I move the needle?
🎯 Focus on activities that generate conversations.
🎯 Focus on relationships that generate opportunities.
🎯 Focus on actions that generate results.
Work smarter. Build deeper relationships. Grow your business.
Comments
Post a Comment