Motivational Monday #228: Thoughts are a Powerful First Step

 

The first battle we face is usually within and not external. It's our self talk, our self doubt, our self thinking of can't before CAN. The external threats to our success or our happiness are second to the blocks we put up to our our hearts at times or to prevent us for the possibility of failure. 

Not accomplishing a goal is tough I get it, but not trying to accomplish that is is the real failure in my opinion; and I mean really trying. Not just dipping our toe in slightly or wading out a but; I mean really going for it. When we really go for it we give ourselves a TRUE chance at the victory ahead of us.

We control our self talk. Do not allow negativity to be the current that pushes your forward. If you are battling negativity or doubt I have always found that listening or reading something uplifting often and regularly can elevate my head and my heart. With both of those on the right path, my actions can follow and follow strongly in the direction of progress. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Monday #247: Adapting is not a luxury if....

Motivational Monday #258: Give Up

Motivational Monday #266: Take The Hill